Monday, October 18, 2010

The Redirect

I am the kinda guy that refers to himself as a kid. At 30-something years old, I am only just starting to grow up.. only having admitted to that particular fact recently. I live in Las Vegas, and originally grew up in the San Diego California area. My life is my life and I write about it to keep myself thinking a bot more clearly.

I definitely don't know it all, but I like to pretend I do, and I end up learning something along the way. It's about a way of life that is comfortable. For me the 24-hour a day kind of vibe that Vegas allows has let me be that guy for over a decade. Call it selfishness, doing what I want when I want.. but I am happiest when left to myself and my thoughts on how I think life should be. Applying how life really occurs, is where the challenges come from, and where all the good memories are made.

I write, I take photos, I do what I can to allow myself to feel like I am a part of an evolving culture. I read and listen.. to music, people, and especially air around me, (it can tell you everything from the weather to the time of day..) I do what I can when it comes to being Me and sharing whenever possible.

I have some great friends and a big family, and often I still feel like being alone is the place where I am most comfortable. It's not sad.. it's happiness at it's core.. being content with oneself. These days are new to me in that respect.. andIi say "Finally!" I share what I know in an effort to learn more, I learn what I can from hearing the feedback and stories that go along with life. I write it all down to remind myself, I am just like everyone else.

I am here for me, you and all of us! Hope to see you.