Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Re-formed

I have been on this journey to change who I am from the inside out, and from the outside.. up.. for some years n ow. At this age I finally feel like I know who I am physically, learning who I am emotionally, and I am much more suited to deal with it all. on the cusp of my Durty Thirties.. i decided that I was just not in the place I wanted to be physically, monetarily, artistically and otherwise. It was my time to begin the Renaissance that I needed to become so badly part of. A Renaissance of Me that would lead me to find the love of my life, and remember who it was that I wanted to be.

I continue today, after having that love in my World for 4 awesome years, as a single man. The relationship showed me how to be a real Man and become the Man that was needed in my own space. I am stronger for having been in that great space of love for so long, and even after the shift in the relationship, I have gained the best friend I ever could have asked for. Moving forward I am now back to deciding what it is I want to ask the Universe for. I have diligently been working on the physical, and emotional, and the monetary aspects of being Me. While I have much work to do in all departments, I am happy to say that I am Happy.